Lowestoft: Police want to trace anti-social couple
A man and a woman are being sought following a series of anti-social incidents in Lowestoft in the early hours.
Police say they want to trace a couple who are disturbing people living in the Princes Road area of the town.
In one of the latest incidents a verbal dispute was heard between a couple in an alleyway off the road in the early hours of Christmas morning, Wednesday December 25.
Police were contacted just after 4am to reports that someone had shone a torch at the window of a home there and that an argument had been heard.
Officers went to the scene but the couple had left. It is thought the man and woman may regularly walk their dog in the area between midnight and 5am, and are verbally loud, causing a disturbance to local residents and police are keen to trace them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about who they are is asked to call the Lowestoft North Safer Neighbourhood Team by dialling 101.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
- 7 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 8 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 9 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies