Lowestoft: Woman charged in connection with stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been charged by police after a man was repeatedly stabbed in his arms and legs.
Kelly Carr, 35, was arrested yesterday afternoon after a man was found with multiple stab wounds at a property in Trafalgar Street, Lowestoft.
Police were called by the ambulance service at around 3pm on Friday, and found a 28-year-old man with wounds to his arms and legs.
He was taken to the James Paget Hospital for treatment, but has now been discharged.
Carr, of Trafalgar Street, was arrested by officers at 4.30pm and taken into custody for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
She is being detained pending an appearance at Lowestoft Magistrates on Monday morning.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 6 Takeaway owner fined £3.5k after series of food hygiene breaches
- 8 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 9 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies