Lowestoft: Woman found dead after falling from multi-storey car park
- Credit: Archant
A woman has died after falling from a multi-storey car park in Lowestoft today.
Police were called to the incident at Gordon Road and Battery Green Road at 2.15pm following reports an “older woman” had jumped or fallen from the car park.
Officers and ambulance staff attended and attempts were made to save the woman’s life, but she died a short time later.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk Police, it is too early to tell whether she has fallen or jumped from the building.
The force has launched an investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw what happened is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 7 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 8 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn