Lowestoft: Woman punched as robbers raid her home
A WOMAN was punched in the face by robbers who raided her home, police have said.
Officers are hunting for three men in connection with the incident which happened in London Road South, Lowestoft yesterday.
The 28-year-old victim was at home at around 4.30pm when she answered a knock at the door.
As she opened the door a man pushed her back into the property, punching her before telling her to sit down.
Three men then entered her home and searched the rooms, stealing a laptop and other items before fleeing.
You may also want to watch:
The woman was left shaken and was treated at the scene by paramedics for bruising and bleeding to her nose.
The offenders are described as white, and were all wearing dark clothing – baseball caps, hooded tops or jackets with the hoods up over the caps and jogging bottoms. They also wore scarves partially over their faces.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 9 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 10 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
Detective Inspector Darrell Skuse, who is overseeing the investigation, said: “This was a cowardly attack on a young woman who was simply at home watching television when the offenders knocked at the door.
“Very few burglars resort to violence and we are treating this incident very seriously.
“We need to speak to anyone who was in London Road South between 4pm and 5pm yesterday who may have seen three males meeting this description or anyone with information about who they are.”
If you can help please call Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300 or Crimestoppers, anonymously if required, on 0800 555 111.