Lowestoft/Woodbridge: Woman, 53, found safe and well
A 53-YEAR-OLD woman who went missing has been found safe and well.
Police appealed for help in tracing Charlotte Van Emst after a number of items belonging to her were found in the garden of a home in Monckton Crescent, Lowestoft, on Saturday.
She has now been found safe and well at an address in the Woodbridge area – thanks to media appeals and the assistance of members of the public, police said.
Officers received a number of calls, many providing helpful information.
They then had a call from a member of the public in the Woodbridge area, who had seen local media appeals, saying that he knew where Ms Van Emst was staying.
You may also want to watch:
Police attended this address this morning and found her safe and well.
A spokeswoman said: “Officers would like to thank the media and the public for their assistance with this appeal, that has directly led to Ms Van Emst being located.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
“Police would also like to thank all those who called in or assisted with the inquiry.”