Luck? It’s just pants
It must be true because a new survey says so, but I am amazed that men really do have lucky pants.
According to a study by ShopStyle.co.uk, nearly seven in 10 British men think an item of clothing brings them luck and underpants are cited as bringing them the most luck.
What sort of luck? Well, 34% said it had helped them in a romantic quest and 14% reckoned it had improved their job prospects.
Now, I love men as much as the next person but I think what we’re really talking about are the not-so-lucky ones; the old, tatty ones.
If you are going out on a “hot date” whatever that might be, or attending a job interview, you need to look and feel the part – and please don’t start making up your own jokes. This means being spruce but comfortable, whatever your gender.
You may also want to watch:
A man or woman wants his or her innate nobility and splendour to shine through, whether it is over a candlelight supper with their dream date or across the table from a prospective boss.
Usually, it’s whether the face fits, not the pants.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic