Lynn to host World Cup second round
KING'S LYNN is going to stage the second round of the 2010 speedway World Cup on July 26.The event will feature Great Britain, Australia, Sweden and the winners of the Italy, Slovenia, USA and Finland qualifier.
KING'S LYNN is going to stage the second round of the 2010 speedway World Cup on July 26.
The event will feature Great Britain, Australia, Sweden and the winners of the Italy, Slovenia, USA and Finland qualifier.
The race-off and final take place on Gorzow, Poland later in the week.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Bellamy, managing director World Cup organisers BSI Speedway, said: “The promotion at the Norfolk Arena impressed us with their plans and forward thinking attitude.
“The British leg of last year's SWC was a great night of world championship speedway and we are looking forward to working with the club's promotion to ensure that it is bigger and better in 2010.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 8 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
“It is a real feather in the cap for everyone involved at the Arena,” said Lynn promoter Keith Chapman.