Macmillan specialists to offer free cancer advice and support in Suffolk this month
- Credit: Archant
Macmillan cancer care specialists will be on hand to offer free advice and support on all aspects of coping with cancer in a series of events in Suffolk this month.
The Macmillan bus ‘Dougie’ features a team of specialists who will offer advice and information and answer questions to cancer sufferers and their families.
The bus will be open from 9am to 4pm, and be in Market Hill, Framlingham on January 23, Market Square in Stowmarket the following day, and outside Poundland in Bury St Edmunds on January 25.
A Macmillan spokeswoman said: “Cancer can impact all aspects of your life, not just your health.
“The team are highlighting issues around the financial impact of cancer.
You may also want to watch:
“If you’ve been affected by cancer, your finances might not be your first thought, but many people are faced with extra costs they hadn’t considered.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
- 9 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 10 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go