Major Investigations Team supervising investigation of missing Kesgrave man Paul Moore
- Credit: Archant
Officers are re-appealing for information or witnesses to come forward in an effort to trace a missing 44-year-old man from Kesgrave.
Paul Moore was last seen at around 4pm on Tuesday, February 6, in the Nacton village area and was reported as missing to police two days later on Thursday, February 8.
Officers are also appealing for any members of the public who may have been in and around the car park areas of the Shore Lane or Orwell Country Park on February 6 to get in touch.
Police have searched the Nacton foreshore area and nearby wooded areas, and some sections of Orwell Country Park.
Officers were assisted by Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue and HM Coastguard and police have been continuing searches.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries are on-going to establish his last known movements.
While it remains a missing person enquiry, the Major Investigation Team is now supervising the investigation and are working to establish the circumstances around Mr Moore’s disappearance.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 2 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 7 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 8 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 10 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
It has now been confirmed that Mr Moore was wearing white trainers, grey jogging bottoms and a distinctive grey hooded top with pink flowers when he was last seen. He is described as white, 6ft tall, of stocky build and with mousy hair.
Police and family members remain concerned for his welfare.
A man in his 30s from the Ipswich area who was arrested on Monday in connection with inquiry has been released under investigation whilst the police search operation continues.
Anyone with information regarding Mr Moore’s whereabouts or thinks they have seen a man matching his description should call Suffolk police on 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.