Major refurbishment for Bristo’s Skoda site
- Credit: supplied
The Bristo’s Skoda showroom in Ipswich is currently undergoing a major refurbishment but it is business as usual.
The work, due to finish mid-September, will give the showroom the new Skoda corporate image.
It includes fitting new cladding to the exterior and signage on the Woodbridge Road site. The inside of the showroom, which can display up to nine cars, will feature a large free-standing wall opposite the entrance to display a ‘halo’ model from the growing Skoda range.
The refurbishment project, which is costing a total of nearly a quarter of a million pounds, will also see the service reception revamped along with the customer waiting area and sales pods and fitting televisions and car configurators where customers can build their choice of ideal car.
Bristo’s franchise manager Mark Sherman said: “It will look very different inside and out. It will look great and will be fantastic.
You may also want to watch:
“When people walk through the entrance into the showroom they will be met by this huge wall with this halo car on display.”
The refurbishment of the showroom, which was built in 2003, follows Bristo’s Renault and Dacia franchises relocating to a new purpose-built showroom on the dealership’s other nearby site in Woodbridge Road.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 5 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 6 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 7 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 8 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 10 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
The showroom is expected to have an official launch in October because September is traditionally a busy month in the motor trade with the arrival of the new registration plate.