Three people suffer life-threatening injuries in crash
A man and two women have been hospitalised with life-threatening injuries after a crash between two cars on the Maldon bypass.
Essex Police were called shortly after 2.40pm on Friday, August 7 to reports that a Black Ford Kuga and a white Ford Transit van had crashed on the A414 Maldon bypass.
A man, in his 50s, and a woman were in the van and were taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The Ford Kuga driver, a woman in her 20s, is also being treated for injuries thought to be life-threatening.
A baby was in the car at the time of the crash and has been taken to hospital as a precautionary measure.
You may also want to watch:
The road will remain closed and police have advised it will be shut for quite some time.
Road users have been asked to avoid the area where possible and to expect delays.
- 1 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 4 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
Investigators would like to hear from anyone who saw the collision, particularly those with dash cam footage.
Please contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit by emailing email@example.com