Maldon man, 18, missed being punched during attempted robbery in Colchester
- Credit: Archant
A man tried to punch a teenager during an attempted robbery in Prince Philip Road, Colchester.
The suspect demanded cash from the victim, aged 18 and from Maldon, and when he refused swung a punch but missed.
The suspect, in his late teens, then walked off.
He was white, of very slim build, around 5ft 9ins tall, and wore a black hooded top and navy tracksuit bottoms with white stripes down the sides.
The incident happened at around 4.15pm on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
• Anyone with information should call Colchester CID on 101, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 6 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 9 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 10 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash