CCTV: Do you recognise these men in connection with a Maldon burglary?
- Credit: ESSEX POLICE
Essex Police have released CCTV images of two men they wish to speak to in connection with a burglary in Maldon, where the suspects fled in a Mini Cooper car.
Police were called to the reports of a break-in in St Giles Close shortly before 4.40pm on Monday, April 15.
Officers attending say they spotted the two men fleeing the scene on arrival.
While making their escape, it is said that one of the men threatened police officers with an unknown object before both made off in a black Mini Cooper, driven by a third man.
The car, which has a red roof, was last seen travelling in the direction of Witham.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Essex Police said: “It is not yet known what was stolen during the burglary.
“Enquiries remain ongoing and we want to speak to the two men pictured in connection with our investigation.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 8 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 9 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
“We’d like to speak to anyone who recognises them or has any information about the incident, and anyone who has seen a car matching the description given.”
Those with information that could help locate the men should call detective sergeant Harriet Ware from Chelmsford CID on 101, quoting incident 868 of April 15.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.