Maldon: Tributes to motorcyclist killed in crash at Latchington
THE family of a man who died following a collision in Latchingdon have today paid tribute to him.
Michael Marshall, 60, of Fambridge Road, Maldon, died after his motorcycle was in collision with a blue Vauxhall Corsa, on Burnham Road, on Thursday.
His devastated family released the following statement: “Michael was a dearly loved husband, father, brother, grandfather, uncle, and friend to everyone that knew him. Michael worked as a cleaner in the local Tesco supermarket.
“He enjoyed riding his motorbike, films and 60s music.
“All the family members and friends will greatly miss Michael.”
An 18-year-old man from the Maldon area was arrested following the collision on suspicion of causing death by careless driving and later released on police bail pending further enquiries to December 3.
Police continue to appeal for any witnesses to the collision to contact them at the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 5 Villages shock as seven Suffolk postboxes stolen in 10 days
- 6 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 7 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk
- 8 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 9 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 10 6 roadworks to avoid in Suffolk this week