Man in 20s threatened at knifepoint by burglar at home
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Police are investigating after a burglar threatened a man with a knife, before making off with his computer game console, phone and cash.
The aggravated burglary was reported to Essex Police at around 9.30am on Monday, March 16.
They received a call to say that a man had forced his way into an address in Brooklands, Colchester.
The burglar threatened a man in his 20s with a knife and made off with a computer game console, games, a mobile phone, a bag, and a three-figure sum of cash.
The man is described as black, in his mid-20s, and wearing a dark grey hooded top and a black puffer-style jacket.
You may also want to watch:
If you saw anything, have any CCTV or dash cam footage, or have any other information please call Essex Police on 101 quoting the crime reference number 42/41351/20 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 3 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 4 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 5 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 6 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 7 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 8 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 9 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 10 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town