Man in 20s threatened at knifepoint by burglar at home
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Police are investigating after a burglar threatened a man with a knife, before making off with his computer game console, phone and cash.
The aggravated burglary was reported to Essex Police at around 9.30am on Monday, March 16.
They received a call to say that a man had forced his way into an address in Brooklands, Colchester.
The burglar threatened a man in his 20s with a knife and made off with a computer game console, games, a mobile phone, a bag, and a three-figure sum of cash.
The man is described as black, in his mid-20s, and wearing a dark grey hooded top and a black puffer-style jacket.
If you saw anything, have any CCTV or dash cam footage, or have any other information please call Essex Police on 101 quoting the crime reference number 42/41351/20 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 5 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 7 Ipswich Town 2-1 Accrington Stanley: Blues fight back to beat scrappy visitors
- 8 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 9 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 10 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house