Man, 21, from Clacton has jaw broken in Liquid and Envy club in Colchester
It happened sometime between midnight and 3am on Sunday, August 2, inside Liquid and Envy in the High Street.
A 21-year-old man who lives in the Clacton area suffered a broken jaw following the incident.
The victim was in the toilet of the club when he was head butted by a man. He saw the man on the stairs afterwards and he head butted him again and punched him three or four times.
The suspect is described as white, with ginger curly hair of medium length and was around 5ft 11ins tall.
Anybody who witnessed the assaults is asked to contact officers at Colchester CID on Essex Police 101.
People can also give information to the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via an Anonymous Online Form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 2 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 3 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 4 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 5 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 6 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 7 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 8 Walton completes permanent move to Ipswich Town
- 9 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 10 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month