Man, 22, arrested on suspicion of affray after incident in Essex Avenue, Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of affray today after an incident in Sudbury.
Suffolk Constabulary was called to Essex Avenue in the town at around 2pm to reports there was a man in the street with a knife.
A second call was then received reporting a man being abusive at the same location.
A short time later police arrived and found the 22-year-old in Waldingfield Road.
He was detained and has been taken into custody at Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who was in the area around this time who may have seen the man to contact Pc Michelle French at Sudbury on 101.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn