Man airlifted to hospital after falling ill in Tunstall Forest
- Credit: Archant
A man fell critically ill in a Suffolk forest this morning.
The patient, who is in his 60s, suffered from a cardiac arrest in Tunstall Forest this morning.
Hazardous area response teams and the Essex Air Ambulance were called to the scene at around 11.46am.
Ambulance crews airlifted the patient to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said: “We were called to assist a male patient in his 60s who was found just off the path in the Tunstall Forest area of Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
“He had collapsed. The man was unconscious after suffering from a cardiac arrest and was transported to a nearby hospital shortly afterwards.”
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 9 Restaurant launches giant cheesecake and cookie company
- 10 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash