Man airlifted to hospital following crash in Bradfield dies
- Credit: Archant
A man who was airlifted to hospital after a crash between a car and a pedestrian in a north Essex village has died, police have confirmed.
The incident took place on the B1352 in Bradfield shortly after 1.30pm on December 29 and the man, in his 70s, was flown to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital in a critical condition.
He later died in hospital and Essex Police said enquiries into the incident are ongoing.
A woman pedestrian, believed to be in her 40s, was also taken to hospital but her injuries were not life-threatening or life-changing.
A spokeswoman for Essex Police said: “A man who was taken to hospital following a collision in Bradfield on December 29 has died in hospital.
“A man in his 70s was flown to hospital in a life-threatening condition but he died over the weekend.
“Our serious collision investigation unit is investigating and enquiries are ongoing.”
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 5 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 6 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 7 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 10 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking