Man airlifted to London hospital after crash in Clacton-on-Sea
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20 was flown to hospital with “multiple injuries” after he was involved in a crash in Essex today.
Emergency services, including an air ambulance, were called at 3.24pm to reports of a collision between a motorcycle and car on the junction of St Osyth Road and Victory Road in Clacton-on-Sea.
The road is still believed to be closed.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said a man in his 20s suffered “multiple injuries”.
The motorist was airlifted to Royal London Hospital with a suspected pelvis injury.
His condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
An ambulance crew, two rapid response vehicles and air ambulance from Essex and Herts Air Ambulance attended.
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 4 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 7 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 8 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 9 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking