Man and boy arrested on suspicion of drug-dealing
- Credit: Archant
A man and a teenage boy in Bury St Edmunds have been arrested on suspicion of drug-dealing.
Suffolk police’s Scorpion Team stopped and searched a 49-year-old man in The Vinefields at around 12.20pm on Monday, discovering a number of wraps of suspected class A drugs at his feet.
He was subsequently arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of controlled drugs.
A short while later, officers raided a nearby property and arrested a 17-year-old boy, also in possession of suspected class A drugs.
The pair were taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre Police for further questioning.
You may also want to watch:
The boy was bailed to return to police on June 4, while the man was released under investigation.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge