Man and dog saved from fire

A MAN and his dog were rescued from their blazing flat by firefighters.

Annie Davidson

A MAN and his dog were rescued from their blazing flat by firefighters.

The 22-year-old man suffered minor smoke inhalation in the incident at 12.32am today in Meadgate Avenue, Great Baddow, near Chelmsford.

Crews from South Woodham Ferrers and Chelmsford went to the blaze and had put the flames out by 1.15am.


You may also want to watch:


The man was given oxygen by firefighters before being left in the care of paramedics.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus