Man and woman in hospital after two-vehicle crash in Holywell Row
- Credit: Archant
A man and woman were in hospital last night after a two-vehicle crash in Suffolk.
A blue Daewoo Tacuma was involved in a collision with a black Ford Mondeo in Eriswell Road in Holywell Row at around 7.30pm.
A woman, who was driving the Daewoo, suffered minor head injuries and a man driving the Ford suffered minor chest injuries, police said.
They were both taken to hospital.
Further details about the motorists were not released.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests were made.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 6 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 7 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 8 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 9 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 10 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains