Man arrested after car stolen and crashed into house in Colchester
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A 25-year-old man has been arrested for driving offences after a stolen car collided with a house in Colchester – injuring two men.
Police received reports that a BMW had been stolen from an address on Coronation Avenue at 10.20pm on Monday, June 4.
The vehicle later crashed into the front of a house on Barrack Street at 10.30pm where two men, both in their 30s, received minor injuries.
The car continued towards Richmond Road, where it collided with fencing and a parked car.
A 25-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle, driving unfit through drink or drugs and criminal damage.
You may also want to watch:
He currently remains in custody.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 3 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 4 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 5 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England