Man, 21, stabbed at address in Cemetery Road, Ipswich
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
One person has been arrested after a man was stabbed on Cemetery Road in Ipswich.
Police were called at 12.40pm on Saturday afternoon to reports of an assault at a property on Cemetery Road.
One man, aged 21, suffered stab wounds to his hand and was taken to Ipswich Hospital for treatment. His injuries were not deemed to be life-threatening.
Another man, aged 20, has been arrested on suspicion of wounding with intent.
No cordon was put in place on Cemetery Road, which is just under half a mile from Christchurch Park.
You may also want to watch:
It is the latest of a series of stabbings to shake the town.
Just last week a man in his 50s sustained knife wounds to the head in an attack on Austin Street, believed to have taken place at roughly 11pm on October 12.
In June, 17-year-old Tavis Spencer-Aitkens died after being stabbed in the heart in Packard Avenue.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 5 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 6 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 7 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 8 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
- 9 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 10 Over 4,000 people test positive for Covid with cases continuing to rise