Man arrested after toys stolen from warehouse
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after toys and homeware items were stolen from a locked warehouse in Great Blakenham.
Over three nights, between Saturday, November 28 and Tuesday, December 1, the warehouse was entered and a number of toys and homeware items were stolen from within.
Officers from Suffolk police executed a warrant at an address in a nearby village on Thursday, December 3 and numerous boxes of stolen items were seized.
Following the warrant, a 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of burglary.
He was later further arrested on suspicion of class B or class C drug possession and theft in relation to a separate incident.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning and has subsequently been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 6 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 7 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions