Man arrested following attempted abduction
A MAN has been arrested on common assault in connection with an alleged attempted abduction in Ipswich.
Suffolk Police have arrested an 24-year-old man in connection with the incident which happened in Congreve Road.
The arrest was made at 3.25pm yesterday, following investigations into an incident which occurred between 3.20pm and 3.35pm on Monday, May 10.
An 11-year-old girl was walking along the road when a male approached her and grabbed her arm.
The man has been released on police bail and is due to return to Ipswich Police Station at 7pm on July 8.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has any information in relation to this incident they are asked to contact Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images