Man arrested for drink driving after A11 crash in Red Lodge injures five
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Suffolk police are now appealing for witnesses to the crash, which saw a blue Rover career off the road into a field at 6.20am today.
Officers were called to the southbound stretch of the A11 at Red Lodge. The five occupants of the vehicle all received injuries and were taken to hospital by ambulance.
None of the injuries are serious or life-threatening and a 23-year-old male was arrested at the scene on suspicion of drink driving.
One lane of the southbound carriageway was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident. The road fully re-opened at 9am.
Officers are appealing for information in relation to this incident and would particularly like to hear from anyone who saw the Rover driving along the A11 before it left the road.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact Pc Ian Jepp at the Bury St Edmunds Roads Policing Unit by ringing 101.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 RACE NIGHT LIVE! Brilliant Witches win at Lynn in season opener
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 7 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 8 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 9 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 10 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash