Man arrested in connection with Haverhill incident is released under investigation
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested in connection with an incident in Haverhill has been released under investigation.
Officers received reports of a man behaving suspiciously near a black car in the garages area of Cambridge Close sometime between 8.15am and 8.45am on Wednesday.
Officers attended and arrested a man, who was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
He has subsequently been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
MORE: Mystery surrounds incident in HaverhillNo further details of the nature of the incident have been released by Suffolk police at this time.
Witnesses who may have seen anything or anybody acting suspiciously in the area at the time are asked to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference 37/4375/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 10 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country