Man arrested on suspicion of assault after A14 road rage incident
- Credit: Su Anderson
A man has been arrested on suspicion of assault after an incident of road rage in Ipswich.
The incident happened on the west bound carriageway of the A14, just before the slip road at Whitehouse, at about 7pm on Tuesday.
A lorry and silver Ford Mondeo pulled over into the slip road after a collision.
Both male drivers got out the vehicles and one man then assaulted the other driver.
A 54-year-old man from Brough in East Riding of Yorkshire, was arrested on suspicion of assault and has been bailed to return to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre on June 1.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is asked to call contact Pc Michelle Taylor quoting IE/15/1267 on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 3 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 7 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 8 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 9 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder