Man arrested on suspicion of drug driving after car crashes into concrete bollards in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
A 23-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving following a crash in Lowestoft this afternoon.
Police were called at around 2pm today, Tuesday, December 19, to the collision in Hollingsworth Road.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, officers were called to reports that a car had come off the road and collided with three concrete bollards.
It then collided with another vehicle.
The man was given a roadside drugs test and was subsequently arrested.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
If you saw the incident or have any information that could assist officers in their investigation call Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 7 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 8 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 9 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 55511 or fill in the charity’s anonymous crime reporting form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org