Motorist drives into man following car parking dispute
- Credit: Archant
A motorist drove his car at a man in his 60s following a row over parking in Wickham Market.
The incident happened at around 3.30pm on Wednesday, July 3, in a car park next to the High Street Post Office.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, the driver of a small black car was confronted after parking his vehicle in a private area, in front of two garages.
He added: "The motorist responded to this by being verbally abusive and then driving his car at the victim - a man aged in his 60s - causing him a slight injury."
The suspect is described as white, of thin build, with grey hair, wearing a cap.
You may also want to watch:
He spoke with an Irish accent and was driving a small black car, similar to a Peugeot 108
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Woodbridge Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101 quoting crime reference number 38432/19.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 10 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111