Man punched in face and hit with belt outside fast food shop
- Credit: Archant
An investigation is underway after a man was attacked outside a fast food restaurant in Clacton.
It happened at around 2.30am on Monday, April 22 outside a fast food restaurant in Station Road.
The victim says he was punched in the face a number of times and struck in the body with a belt, before the suspect fled the scene.
He was later taken to hospital to be treated for his injuries.
The suspect has been described as being white, of a chubby build with dark hair and about 5ft 9ins in height.
Those with information are asked to contact Clacton CID on 101, quoting crime reference 42/62860/19.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 2 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 3 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 4 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 5 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 6 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 7 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 8 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 9 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 10 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield