Man punched in face and hit with belt outside fast food shop
- Credit: Archant
An investigation is underway after a man was attacked outside a fast food restaurant in Clacton.
It happened at around 2.30am on Monday, April 22 outside a fast food restaurant in Station Road.
The victim says he was punched in the face a number of times and struck in the body with a belt, before the suspect fled the scene.
He was later taken to hospital to be treated for his injuries.
The suspect has been described as being white, of a chubby build with dark hair and about 5ft 9ins in height.
You may also want to watch:
Those with information are asked to contact Clacton CID on 101, quoting crime reference 42/62860/19.
Alternatively, information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 7 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners