Man attempts to ride horse through McDonalds drive-thru in Suffolk
- Credit: Twitter user: @Jasondigital
A McDonalds branch in Beccles said neigh to a customer who attempted to ride through the drive-thru on horseback.
An unknown man was captured on camera attempting to order a coffee from the McDonalds drive-thru on Norwich Road in Beccles - on a horse.
The customer was refused service by drive-thru staff at the Suffolk branch of the fast food chain.
A bemused eyewitness said: “I heard the horse trot up and then a lady who worked at McDonalds came out to tell the rider he couldn’t go through.
“Eventually he tied up his horse outside and went in to get some coffee.”
You may also want to watch:
They added: “A little while later he came out with a latte and rode off across a field with his drink in his hand.”
Twitter user @JasonDigital shared a photo of the incident with the caption “Must be time for Monopoly...”
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 5 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 6 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 7 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain