Man attempts to ride horse through McDonalds drive-thru in Suffolk
- Credit: Twitter user: @Jasondigital
A McDonalds branch in Beccles said neigh to a customer who attempted to ride through the drive-thru on horseback.
An unknown man was captured on camera attempting to order a coffee from the McDonalds drive-thru on Norwich Road in Beccles - on a horse.
The customer was refused service by drive-thru staff at the Suffolk branch of the fast food chain.
A bemused eyewitness said: “I heard the horse trot up and then a lady who worked at McDonalds came out to tell the rider he couldn’t go through.
“Eventually he tied up his horse outside and went in to get some coffee.”
You may also want to watch:
They added: “A little while later he came out with a latte and rode off across a field with his drink in his hand.”
Twitter user @JasonDigital shared a photo of the incident with the caption “Must be time for Monopoly...”
- 1 Coleman on Cook: 'If that's indication of his fortune as Ipswich manager, they can book a place in the Championship'
- 2 Popular Woodbridge restaurant set to close
- 3 'Please don't believe everything you read in the media' - Ipswich Town owner Evans addresses takeover reports
- 4 'I have no doubt Ipswich will be successful' - Richardson doesn't rule out joining Cook at Town
- 5 Marcus Evans on Paul Cook: 'He has shown a great desire to become our next manager'
- 6 Ipswich case rate rises, other Suffolk districts among lowest in England
- 7 Man taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following collision
- 8 'The time is not right to fiddle when Rome burns' - Evans outlines Lambert 'disagreements'
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 win at Accrington Stanley
- 10 Anger over loss of habitats after pond drained and trees felled