Man charged with Reydon post office burglary
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested by Suffolk Constabulary in connection with a post office burglary on Friday October, 26.
Scott Hyam, 32, of Ramsgate Drive in Ipswich, was then charged with burglary and making off without payment.
Police received a report of a man making off without payment from a Coddenham petrol station on Wednesday, October 24.
They were also called to a post office burglary in Reydon, near Southwold, a day later.
Hyam was arrested on Friday, October 26.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Martlesham police investigation centre for questioning by detectives.
He was remanded into custody.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 5 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
Hyam was due to appear at Ipswich Magistrates’ Court this morning, Saturday October 27, at 10am.