Man charged with assaulting police officers and criminal damage
- Credit: GOOGLE
A man will appear in court today charged with criminal damage and assaulting two police officers following an incident at a Suffolk motel.
Police were called at 11.35pm on Tuesday to reports that a room door at the Valbri Motel in London Road, Brandon, had been kicked and damaged.
Officer attended and a 30-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage.
Two police officers were then kicked and spat at as the suspect was transported to custody, and further damage was also caused to a police vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
Lee Emery, of William Kett Close, Norwich, has been subsequently charged with two counts of criminal damage and two counts of assaulting an emergency worker.
He has been remanded in custody and is due to appear before magistrates in Ipswich today.
- 1 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 2 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 3 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 4 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 8 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 9 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour