Man charged with kidnap following burglary in Colchester
- Credit: Archant
A Colchester man has been charged with kidnap following a burglary that took place in the town in January.
Lee Brandley, 51, of Prince Philip Road, Colchester, was charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent, kidnap and burglary.
Brandley appeared at Colchester Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, April 23.
He is next due to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on Friday, May 22.
Two other men have already been charged with the same offences, which they have denied.
You may also want to watch:
They are due to stand trial in August.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 5 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 6 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 7 Crash between two motorbikes
- 8 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design
- 9 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 10 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave