Man cut out of car and taken to hospital following crash in Walberswick
- Credit: citizenside.com
Fire crews cut a man out of his car after he was involved in a crash in Walberswick.
A Suffolk police spokesman said the man was taken to hospital by ambulance as he sustained injuries to his legs.
Another patient was also injured and was treated by the ambulance service.
The incident happened at around 4.35pm on the B1387 near Short Lane, where a Peugeot 307 and Ford Fiesta collided.
Two fire engines attended the accident, one from Lowestoft South and one from Halesworth.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews made the area safe by 6.44pm.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 5 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 6 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 9 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner
- 10 Matchday Live: Lightning start for Town as Cook's men storm into three-goal lead