Man denies child sex assaults
A 40-YEAR-old man has denied two sex assaults on children.
Tony Hulbert of Raleigh Road, Sudbury, appeared at Bury St Edmunds Magistrates Court yesterday, charged with the alleged offences last month.
Hulbert denied inciting a nine-year-old boy to engage in sexual activity on the Colne Valley Railway Walk at Friars Meadow in Sudbury on Thursday.
He also denied sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl by touching in Ballingdon Street, Sudbury, on Tuesday, August 24.
Magistrates declined to deal with the case, which will pass through to the crown court
You may also want to watch:
Hulbert was refused bail and remanded in custody until Tuesday, September 14.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo