Man denies indecent exposure outside woman’s flat
- Credit: Archant
The jury in the trial of an Essex man accused of drunkenly indecently exposing himself to a woman while trying to open her front door is expected to retire to consider its verdict.
Andrzej Malecki, 38, of Clarendon Way, Colchester, has denied exposure and an alternative offence of outraging public decency in August last year.
The jury is expected to retire on Monday April 1. Ipswich Crown Court heard the woman looked out of a peephole in her front door after hearing someone trying the door handle and saw a man wearing nothing but a T-shirt, “staggering” around and allegedly performing a sex act.
The woman called police after he allegedly tried her front door handle several times.
Officers who arrested Malecki at his home found him lying on a sofa wearing a green T-shirt and boxer shorts and described him as “heavily drunk.”
You may also want to watch:
He told officers he was “eleven out of ten drunk” and said he had no recollection of being outside the woman’s front door.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down