Man denies sexually assaulting girl
A woman claims she was sexually assaulted when aged six by a former Suffolk man.
She claimed Stephen Grant touched her under her clothing after asking her to kiss him.
The woman said Grant sexually assaulted her after she refused to kiss him the way he wanted.
She also described from behind a screen to Ipswich Crown Court an occasion when she had been using the toilet at his home and he allegedly gave her a pornographic magazine to look at.
Grant, 60, formerly of Hodson Close, Bury St Edmunds but now of Stretham Road, Wilburton, Ely, denies ten offences of indecent assault and three of indecency with a child between 1995 and 1999, and one of indecent assault with another girl between 1989 and 1991.
You may also want to watch:
He also denies attempted rape, indecency with a child and two offences of indecent assault on a third alleged victim between 1990 and 1996.
The trial continues.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 8 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 9 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash