Man dies after A12 lorry crash
A PEDESTRIAN who collided with a lorry on the A12 has died, police said this morning.
The 39-year-old man was airlifted to hospital after the accident on the A12 Yarmouth Road in Lowestoft.
The collision happened at 3pm yesterday and the man died in hospital last night.
He was initially flown to James Paget Hospital in Gorleston but was then transferred to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge where he lost his fight for life.
The road was closed in both directions for part of the afternoon while the accident scene was investigated.
You may also want to watch:
Police have not yet released the man’s identity.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town