Man dies after urinating on live rail
A MAN died at a busy railway station when he was electrocuted after urinating on the track, it has emerged.
A MAN died at a busy railway station when he was electrocuted after reportedly urinating on the track, it has emerged.
The 41-year-old Polish tourist was killed at Vauxhall station in London in the early evening on July 12.
The man, a married teacher, is said to have been looking for somewhere discreet to go to the toilet.
He walked on to the track from a platform but his urine splashed on to a live rail.
You may also want to watch:
Two ambulances and a fast response unit were sent to the scene but he could not be saved.
- 1 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 2 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 3 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 4 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 5 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 6 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 7 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 8 Matchday Live: Celina starts as Cook makes five changes
- 9 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 10 Grieving Cook determined to fill Town fans with joy