Man dies following crash on M11 near Stansted
- Credit: Archant
A man has died following a crash in the M11 close to the junction with Stansted airport.
Emergency services were called to junction 8 of the M11 at around 4.30pm on Friday, April 27, to reports that a blue Ford Mondeo and a black Suzuki motorcycle has been in collision.
A spokesman for Essex Police said: “Sadly, a man in his 40s died at the scene, despite the efforts of paramedics.
“Next of kin have been informed.
“The driver of the car, a woman in her 50s was not injured.”
You may also want to watch:
He added that no arrests have been made and that investigations are ongoing.
Witnesses or anyone who captured dash cam footage are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 01245 240590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 7 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 8 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 9 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 10 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case