Man dies in crash between motorbike and van
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died following a collision between a bike and a van in Cressing.
Essex police were called to Witham Road, near Cressing Temple, shortly after 5pm today to reports of a crash involving a motorbike and a van.
Sadly, the motorcyclist died at the scene.
A section of the road is currently closed and drivers are asked to avoid the area while they carry out forensic examination work.
Officers are now asking anyone with information about the crash to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
They ask anyone who was in the area at the time and saw what happened to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or email CollisionAppeal@essex.pnn.police.uk quoting incident number 706 of today’s date.
- 1 A12 closed by police after serious collision
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 4 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 5 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 6 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
- 9 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 10 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery