Man dies in unexplained incident
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has been found dead at a property in Colchester - with police treating his death as unexplained.
Emergency services rushed to the scene at a property in Abbot's Road at around 7pm last night, Sunday, August 15.
A spokesperson for Essex Police said: "Officers attended Middlewick Ranges, just off of Abbotts Road, on Sunday 15 August following calls from a member of the public.
"The caller had raised concerns for the welfare of a man on Middlewick Ranges.
"Sadly, despite the best efforts of those on scene, the man was pronounced dead at around 8pm.
"The man's death is being treated as unexplained at this time but is not believed to be suspicious."
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt