Man dies in village car crash
- Credit: Archant
A man died at the scene of a crash in a village near Newmarket at the weekend.
Police are appealing for information following the fatal collision on the A1303 Newmarket Road, Bottisham, on Saturday.
The incident happened around 6.40pm when a red Honda Jazz and a black Mercedes A200 collided at the junction of Bell Road.
Police, fire and ambulance services all attended the scene but the driver of the Honda – a man aged in his 70s – was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the Mercedes was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the collision is asked to call 101, quoting incident 399 of February 2.
Alternatively, people can report information online at www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 5 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 6 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move