Man exposes himself to teenager
- Credit: Archant
A man indecently exposed himself to a teenager and her friend after making a “loud noise” to attract their attention.
The incident took place in Chaukers Crescent estate, in Lowestoft, on Sunday, November 25 at around 9pm.
A police spokesman said a teenage female and her friend were walking along the road when they saw an unknown man on three separate occasions.
On the third occasion, when the man was several metres behind the two victims opposite the junction of Pollard Piece, he made a loud noise to attract their attention before he knelt on the grass verge and exposed himself.
The suspect is described as between 19 and 20-years-old, of a slim build, with short blonde, or light brown, hair, he was wearing a black rain jacket with stripped Adidas tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information relating to this incident should contact Lowestoft police on 101, quoting reference 37/65249/18.
- 1 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 2 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 3 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 4 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 5 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 6 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 7 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 8 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit