Man falls ill at the wheel, road closed
A ROAD has been partially blocked after a man fell ill at the wheel of his car this morning.
The man, believed to be in his 60s, was reported to be in need of medical attention after his car was discovered in the middle of the road, near to the Levington junction with the A14.
Police officers and paramedics are at the scene, and part of the road has been closed to traffic while the man receives medical treatment.
A Suffolk police spokeswoman said lane one has been closed since noon.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said there is no suggestion the man was involved in an accident with any other vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “We were called to reports the man was in medical difficulty.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club