Audi driver fighting for life six days after flipping car on roundabout
- Credit: Archant
A man remains in hospital with life-threatening injuries almost a week after flipping his Audi after crashing into a roundabout.
It was reported that around 4am on Saturday, January 5, a man in his 30s driving a grey Audi A3 collided with a roundabout and overturned near the Tesco in Great Notley.
Essex Police’s investigation into the single-vehicle crash is ongoing.
The car was reportedly heading from the direction of Chelmsford and towards Braintree.
The driver remains in hospital with life-changing injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police would like to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision, or who may have seen the Audi before the incident, or has relevant CCTV or dash-cam footage available to view.
Call the Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident number 147 of 05/01.
- 1 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 2 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 3 Stu says: He's ours now! The pick-pocket and cheese-gate - Town's 4-0 win
- 4 A14 roundabout lanes remain closed as burst water main repaired
- 5 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 10 'Managers don't get enough credit' - Walton delighted as Town deliver big win for boss Cook at Pompey
You can also call Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.